Chemtrails are a popular and conspiracyist belief that chemicals are deliberately spread by aircraft. The trails would be longer, wider, persistent, and spread for several hours in the sky, subsequently forming a veil-like cloud. Still according to the conspiracyists, its opposite, the contrails, would be the “normal” condensation vapors of an aircraft, with short trails, disperse quickly and few in number.
There would be several theories for one and the same theory:
- The first would be a geo-engineering solution to combat global warming by forming a chemical film or shield against the sun, which would reduce the passage of ultra-violet rays.
- On the contrary, a second theory states that substances released by the chemtrails would form chemical artificial clouds by accumulation, which could cause infrared radiation to enter but could not reflect it back into space, creating an artificial greenhouse effect.
- Only the most exposed theory, that of land application for climate control purposes, in correlation with the HAARP project. This version would be considered the most important because it could create serious damage, but also have good advantages if used with good intentions.
These are the three most exposed points, but there are also theories that chemtrails could:
- Fish or cause cancer and disease to increase the profits of lobbies drug.
- Control / regulate populations and “make them docile” or control the thoughts of the population.
- Accelerate human mutation, create it or stop its evolution.
- Research to create chemical or bacteriological weapons.
- To prevent the population from seeing UFOs.
It would be from 1996 that the first observations of “abnormally persistent” aircraft streaks would have begun to be observed and become widespread. They would have distinct characteristics, including the fact that they would disappear much more slowly and would not always form at the right altitude to be condensation trails. According to the proponents of the theory, drag marks left by aircraft have been more persistent in the last fifteen years or so, while contrail vapours have now become a rather rare phenomenon.
From that moment on, we could have seen “drawings” formed by the paths in the sky, forming grids, parallel lines or even stars. Since the birth of this theory, the scientific community and government agencies have objectively denied the existence of chemtrails by relying on the lack of evidence from conspirators.
In 1994, a story about aircraft spraying reportedly appeared and is now linked and even used as evidence by supporters of chemtrails.
This story is the testimony of a citizen of the city of Oakville, California, who reportedly observed military aircraft dispersing a gelatinous substance over their city. This substance would have been toxic because the inhabitants would have become ill and pets would have died. In the same year, a doctor named Leonard Cole claimed to have analyzed this substance and discovered human blood cells and a toxic bacterium called “Pseudomonas fluorescent”. However, no other person came to corroborate this testimony.